uncompromising patient care
Interventional Radiology – utilizing image guidance to perform a variety of minimally invasive, vascular and non-vascular procedures to treat a wide range of diseases.
diagnostic imaging technology
Pediatric Imaging by Board Certified Pediatric Radiologists using state-of-the-art equipment in a child-friendly environment.
Our vascular surgery team brings together decades of experience and is the only medical practice specializing in the body’s veins and arteries.
No matter what the condition, our physicians will work to treat and prevent.
Expert Knowledge and Uncompromising Care
Asheville Radiology is Western North Carolina’s preeminent multi-specialty practice. We are board-certified radiologists, vascular surgeons, neuro-interventional and peripheral-interventional radiologists who are committed to providing our patients, referring physicians and partner hospitals with the highest level of service and care while using the most advanced imaging technologies and treatments.
We have been providing services to Western North Carolina since 1944 and today, we are the regional leader in women’s imaging, CT, interventional radiology, MRI, neuroradiology, nuclear medicine, body imaging, musculoskeletal radiology and vascular ultrasounds. Read more about us…
Asheville Radiology is committed to supporting our community. The safety and well-being of our patients and team members remains our top priority. We remain open with operational changes that will allow us to see and treat more patients in need of diagnostic imaging.
If your appointment was rescheduled as a result of the COVID-19 crisis, you will receive a call from Mission Health to reschedule your appointment. If you miss this call, and would like to contact a scheduler directly, please call 828 213-XRAY (9729).
We continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines in response to the virus and are taking all necessary steps to mitigate potential exposure and risks. These precautions include but are not limited to:
1. Emphasis on pre-registration processes. Please be aware this call will likely come from a Mission Health phone number.
2. Symptom screening including temperature checks
3. Masks for all patients and staff
4. Appropriate social distancing and removal of high touch items in waiting areas
5. Providers will wear personal protective equipment
6. Disinfecting treatment in patient areas after each patient encounter
7. Disinfecting high touch areas throughout the clinic and office space
8. Lengthening appointment times to allow for extra cleaning of equipment
9. Altering schedule to prevent crowding in waiting areas
10. Rearranging waiting areas to allow for social distancing
11. Active monitoring of waiting areas to prevent/address crowding
We remain vigilant in our oversight and continue to take proactive measures to ensure the safety of those we serve. We are here to serve and to continue our legacy of providing compassionate, quality medical care.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you soon.